autorenew
Play

Taiwanese Mandarin Conversations for Beginners

Bargaining at the Stall

Best Watermelon Deal

Chinese Learning|Everyday Chinese|Chinese Listening|English Subtitles|Traditional Chinese|Slow Reading |Chinese conversation|Chinese phrases|Dynamic subtitles

On a sunny summer morning, folks at a local open-air market haggled over the price of juicy watermelons at a fruit stall.

Sentenses in Video:

  • 1. 早安!在這麼熱的天氣裡,那些西瓜看起來真是令人感到清爽。

  • Good morning! Those watermelons look incredibly refreshing on this hot day.
  • 2. 早安,你也一樣!沒錯!今天早上新鮮採摘的。保證是市場上最好的西瓜。

  • Good morning to you too! They are! Freshly picked this morning. Best watermelons in the market, guaranteed.
  • 3. 一個十美元,嗯?這價格真不便宜。裡面是裝了金粉嗎?

  • Ten dollars each, huh? That's quite a price. Are they filled with gold dust inside?
  • 4. 呃,沒有金粉。只是…真的,真的非常棒的西瓜。香甜多汁!我保證,絕對物超所值。

  • Uh, no gold dust. Just… really, really good watermelon. Sweet and juicy! Worth every penny, I promise.
  • 5. 我相信它們一定很好吃。但是十美元?我原本想說…八美元左右?

  • I'm sure they are delicious. But ten dollars? I was thinking more along the lines of… eight dollars?
  • 6. 八美元?嗯…我不知道。標示牌上寫著十美元。這已經是特價了!

  • Eight dollars? Hmm… I don't know. The sign says ten. It's already a special price!
  • 7. 我看到了標誌。但標誌可能具有…說服力。我們各退一步如何?九美元?

  • I see the sign. But signs can be… persuasive. How about we meet in the middle? Nine dollars?
  • 8. 九塊錢… 我真的不應該。我的利潤空間已經很薄了。但是… 好吧。九塊錢。只給你。

  • Nine dollars… I really shouldn't. My profit margin is already pretty thin. But… okay. Nine dollars. Just for you.
  • 9. 太棒了!那麼,如果我要買三個…會有更多的…折扣嗎?

  • Wonderful! Now, if I were to buy three… would there be a further… discount?
  • 10. (誇張地嘆氣)三個?你真會殺價!好吧,好吧。三個二十六美元。這是我的最後出價!

  • (Sighs dramatically) Three? You drive a hard bargain! Okay, okay. Three for twenty six dollars. That's my final offer!
  • 11. 成交!二十六美元。我要三個。

  • Twenty six dollars it is! You've got yourself a deal. I'll take three.
  • 12. 太好了!讓我幫你拿那些東西。希望你會喜歡!

  • Great! Let me get those for you. I hope you enjoy them!